Alveo provides only limited functions for updating your account details.
To Update Your Account Details…
- Click on your email address at the right end of the Alveo Navigation Bar to display the dropdown menu.
- Click on My Account, to see the menu shown here on the right.
- Click on Edit Account Details to change the name that is recorded against your Alveo account.
- Click on Change Account Password to change the password that you use for accessing Alveo. You will need to enter your existing password correctly for Alveo to accept the change.
Additionally, you can…
- Click on Licence Agreements, which takes you to the same screen as clicking on your email address and selecting My Licence Agreements from the dropdown menu. Accepting Licences to Access Collections
- Click on Report an Issue, which takes you to the same screen as clicking on your email address and selecting Report an Issue from the dropdown menu. Reporting an Alveo Issue
Changing Your Email AddressThere is no function within Alveo to change your email address. If for some reason your email has changed, you will need to contact your Alveo System Administrator to arrange for it to be manually changed in the server database.
- Alveo Documentation
- Getting Access to Alveo and Galaxy
- Accessing Alveo
- Accepting Licences to Access Collections
- What’s an API Key?
- Accessing Galaxy on Alveo
- Operation Basics
- Alveo Data Structures
- Discovering and Searching the Collections
- Browsing the Collections
- Searching and Selecting Items in the Collections
- Saving Your Search Results to an Item List
- Using and Saving Your Search History
- Viewing and Sharing Item Lists
- Analysing Data
- Concordance and Word Frequency
- Transferring Data to Galaxy for Processing
- Using Alveo Data with EMU/R
- Downloading Alveo Data to Your Computer
- Using Voyant Tools
- Adding Data to Alveo
- Create a Collection
- Uploading Data to a Collection
- Annotation Contributions
- User Administration Functions
- Updating Your Account Details
- Reporting an Alveo Issue
- HTTP API Reference