Once you have the list of Items you require, you can save this list as a named Item List which can become the basis for further research. For example, you might go on to do a concordance search within your Item List or send your Item List for analysis using Galaxy / Alveo or Emu/R.
You can build an Item List from a single search or add to it incrementally from different searches.
Item Lists can also be shared with other Alveo users.
Saving the Entire List
Click on Add All to List to save your displayed Items to an Item List. A dropdown menu is displayed to allow you to select the whether you want to create a new Item List or append these Items to an existing one.
Selecting Just the Items You Want to Save
If you don’t want all of the displayed Items in your saved Item List, select the ones you require.
The dropdown menus which appear when you click Add Selected to List or Add All to List are the same.
- Alveo Documentation
- Getting Access to Alveo and Galaxy
- Accessing Alveo
- Accepting Licences to Access Collections
- What’s an API Key?
- Accessing Galaxy on Alveo
- Operation Basics
- Alveo Data Structures
- Discovering and Searching the Collections
- Browsing the Collections
- Searching and Selecting Items in the Collections
- Saving Your Search Results to an Item List
- Using and Saving Your Search History
- Viewing and Sharing Item Lists
- Analysing Data
- Concordance and Word Frequency
- Transferring Data to Galaxy for Processing
- Using Alveo Data with EMU/R
- Downloading Alveo Data to Your Computer
- Using Voyant Tools
- Adding Data to Alveo
- Create a Collection
- Uploading Data to a Collection
- Annotation Contributions
- User Administration Functions
- Updating Your Account Details
- Reporting an Alveo Issue
- HTTP API Reference